Are you a photographer or photography-related artist that wants to exhibit works without paying a fortune for expensive galleries?
Then come to D-Light Studios and be a part of Homeless Gallery. The rules are simple!
• Anyone can exhibit their works
• Only photography related works can be presented
• No restriction as of what kind of works to exhibit
• No censorship, no guardianship, no selection!
• You decide what you want to put on walls, we let you do that!
• No restriction as of how many pieces can one exhibit
• The only restriction is the artists’ imagination!
• Artists are the ones responsible for hanging the works on walls and ceilings and stairs and .. wherever they want to place it!
• It’s all about photography, integration of Dublin’s photography community and fun.
So if you’re interested please let us know via mail at: karolina AT d-lightstudios.com
Due to the massive success of last year’s Homeless Gallery, D-Light studios will be hosting the un-curated exhibition for a second year as part of the PhotoIreland Festival. The Homeless Gallery and Non-Seasonal Changes will run from 3rd – 6th July. The whole idea of the Homeless Gallery is that there are no entry criteria. Homeless Gallery is open to all artists.
The final date for submissions is the 30th of June.
What is eventually shown during an exhibition depends solely on the participants own self-censorship. We do not pick the participants everybody can show their work: star photographers, professionals, those just starting in photography, students and amateurs. We do not select their work either – we have no demands as to subject, technique, format or number of photographs shown. The photographs themselves can be shown in frames, or just prints stuck on the wall. Everybody finds a piece of wall, ceiling or floor for themselves and hangs their work. All sorts of unconventional forms of display are welcome.
Read all about it here and submit your work! Also, check the D-Light Studios web site for any updates.